Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Carly!

Carly celebrated her 4th birthday today and what better way to celebrate than to have a party. Having a princess party was perfect for Carly’s first birthday celebration with friends. Justin was able to leave work early and thankfully his Mom was able to come and help as well.

Carly often asks to have her hair curled, but I rarely have the time. For months I’ve been telling her that we’ll curl her hair for her party. I think I’ll curl it more often. She was so cute!



The first guests…


Eagerly waiting for the rest of the guests…


Decorating princess crowns…


Everyone was more than willing to help open presents…


Carly was truly spoiled and loved every single thing she received.

(She’s so excited to play her new computer game – thanks Mom!)


It was a fabulous group of girls and they all looked adorable in their fancy clothes.


Shortly after the princess party we had a family get together. More presents, more fun, and more yummy cake.


Thank you everyone for making Carly’s birthday wonderful!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the exact same dress Savanna wore on her 3rd birthday. In fact just about all the guests looked the same just different girls inside the same clothes.

Ben and Carrie said...

What a cute little party. The princess theme was so cute and all the girls looked darling. Chloe had such a great time and had almost as much fun anticipating the party for a week in advance! Carly is such a sweet little girl and Chloe adores her! She looked beautiful with her hair curled. Happy Birthday Carly! Thanks for a fun party.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!
She is adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

It's fantastic that you keep us so well up on your family. I miss them so much! Love, Mom

Camille said...

What a great party! The girls all look so darling in their princess dresses. I love Carly's curly hair too.

Jenn said...

Oh how fun! Happy Birthday Carly!

Jenn said...

And yes, the curls are darling! Very princessy...

Stephanie said...

I love the curly hair. Thanks for a fun party, Lydia had a blast!

Jackie said...

The princess cake looks great! Carly looks so cute with her curly hair. Looks like a great party.

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been in on it!
~Brenda

Post a Comment