Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm Ready

I just read over the last post (written by Justin). He doesn’t post very often so I’m sure as some of you started reading it, you may have been a bit confused. Holly went to DC? Holly went to DC with her DAD?? Wow, that would be an incredible trip considering my Dad past away nearly 10 years ago. Washington DC isn’t on my list of places I most want to visit, but to be there with my Dad, I’d go anywhere. Justin and I aren’t in the best position to travel together (without children) so I’m glad he was able to take advantage of the opportunity and spend that time with his Dad. I think it’s my turn to start planning a trip. Wouldn’t you agree? Justin says as long as I only spend as much money on my trip as he spent on DC. Unfortunately my boss isn’t nearly as generous as his. Actually, I think Justin realizes I could use a little time away as well and I think a week with the kids would be good for him too.

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

I actually was pretty confused when I read Justin's post this morning. :) You should plan a trip! I want to come too, but now is probably not the best timing unfortunately :). Go somewhere fun (or come here and hang out with me).

Anonymous said...

Justin needs to know that I'm very jealous. And to show that we are quite different, Washington D.C. is my number one choice in cities I would like to visit(in the US). And you need to talk to my wife. She would never let me take a trip without her or the kids! The only chance I have of that is if I was going with dad!

Jenn said...

I'd be up for a trip somewhere!

Post a Comment