Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Look what he can do!

This is what Jason figured out this weekend. Okay, so I know he’s like six months behind on this milestone, but it’s a milestone nevertheless.

Maybe now he’ll start pulling himself up when he falls down…

3 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Hooray for Jason! I knew he could do it. Hopefully he won't be standing up playing when it's time for bed.

Ok- and I noticed that you posted this at 7:57 a.m.- isn't that really early for you Holly?? You mention that you're sometimes not even out of bed before 8:00 and here you are BLOGGING before 8:00?? Wow, I'm impressed! :)

Holly said...

Carrie, shocker huh?? Abigail's in first grade now, so she has to be out the door by 8:07am. She still wakes up before me, but I feel like I should be up before she goes to school, although, the other day she asked me when I was going to stop getting out bed before she leaves in the morning... she's ready to be on her own. Tempting, but I think I'd feel too guilty.

Chrystie said...

Way cute, I love his bedroom stuff. I am proud of you for getting up so early, Holl! (If I can't sleep in, nobody should be able to.)

Post a Comment