Monday, September 29, 2008

My Three Joys

If you’ve been following our floor saga then you’ll know that things haven’t gone perfectly. The new wood is scheduled to be delivered and installed next week. While juggling three kids on my own and a busy schedule, life continued to throw lemons at me throughout the week. My Kitchenaid mixer died while I was making bread, the satellite still won’t work properly, and the power went out the evening I was hosting book club. I managed to get my hair done last week and before she even started I told her that I wouldn’t be surprised if I walked out with purple hair… it had just been one of those weeks. Last week a six-year old girl in our stake died from a brain tumor and was buried on Friday, my Dad’s birthday and the 10-year anniversary of his funeral after fighting the same cancer. I’m on my second cold sore this month. Justin’s had busy seasons at work before but never with this much chaos at home… we’ve really missed him.

Last night we video taped Jason’s latest accomplishment. He has finally learned to crawl and stand up.



Our kids can get quite goofy around bedtime. Last night was almost out of control. There was LOTS of giggling, twirling, gymnastics, singing, and animal noises? Yes, even animal noises. Justin and I were cracking up as we watched these video clips… maybe it’s just cause they’re our kids, but seriously, I feel like one of the luckiest Moms. I have the best kids.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Great videos! The kids laughs are infectious! So hilarious. It's the moments like that with your kids that get you through the rough times. Hang in there!

Tolman Family said...

Cute videos! Benson and Max keep wanting to watch the "baby" on the "puter".

It's great to be able to keep in touch via "puter" :) My Justin enjoys it as well. Good luck with your floors this round!

Post a Comment