Alright, alright… I know that some of you have been waiting to see pictures of the new floors, but I’ve had a hard time taking a picture where the floors don’t look real red. (It’s always dark outside when I think about taking pictures and my flash is too harsh). Since the painter hasn’t shown up yet this morning I took some pictures in the natural light, but I still think it looks so much better in person. This is our dining room/entry. The baseboards still need to be finished and since I haven’t gotten around to putting felt protectors on the bottom of the furniture we’ve improvised an area rug. Finding a real area rug is turning out to be quite a challenging task. (surprise, surprise)
Note: We knew when we picked out the wood floors that we wouldn’t really love them with the dining room set, which is much more red than we like, but we decided to go with the flooring we really like and try to make the best of it.
3 comments:
Wow- the floors look gorgeous! All of the waiting and TV-less weeks will be worth it- it looks great! I'm so jealous!
Good luck finding an area rug..... I don't envy you there- too many choices, and oh the paranoia of getting the "right" one!
Looking fabulous. Can't wait to see more. Glad you're enjoying some nice weather. Ahhh, Coulon. I used to play volleyball there in highschool. That takes me back... check out ballarddesigns.com and homedecorators.com for some rugs. I found some of the not so common on homedecorators.com. Good luck...send me the pictures.
not so common sizes...like we talked about.
Post a Comment