I LOVE getting Christmas cards, especially cards with that include a photo and family letter. Life is too busy this year for handmade cards so I’ve decided to send the ever-popular photo cards you can purchase just about anywhere. (I was tempted not to send anything, but I have a friend that has made it clear that she cuts people off her list if they don’t send her a Christmas card each year.)
So yesterday we took the kids to the park to take some pictures.
So yesterday we took the kids to the park to take some pictures.
All I needed was one good one…
3 comments:
I think this photo is appropriate. We all like receiving a liitle dose of reality.
Even if you didn't get a great picture, the kids look really cute and you'll always remember it.
I love that picture! It may not be exactly what you wanted, but it captured that moment beautifully!
Post a Comment