Wow, what a lazy day. Jason woke up earlier than usual today so for the first time in well over a month he went down for a morning nap, here it is four hours later and he’s still sound asleep. (I can’t decide if I should wake him up so he still takes an afternoon nap… looking at the time I guess it’s already afternoon… I’ll let him sleep). Carly’s been completely entertained playing with a little girl we’re watching. Perfect opportunity to get some things done, right? Not quite.
I’ve spent most of the morning on the computer. My intentions started out good. I was looking for good deals on gamma seals to store our wheat, rice, etc… I then made my way to one of my favorite blogs. There are only a few blogs that I check regularly of people I’ve never met, this is one of them:
I’ve spent most of the morning on the computer. My intentions started out good. I was looking for good deals on gamma seals to store our wheat, rice, etc… I then made my way to one of my favorite blogs. There are only a few blogs that I check regularly of people I’ve never met, this is one of them:
I found her blog in August after Justin’s uncle witnessed a small plane crash in his small hometown in Arizona. A husband and wife were critically burned (the third passenger died), the couple has four young children, the mother is the author of nieniedialogues. Since then I’ve become fascinated with this family’s life. Over the past few months the family has become quite “famous” and was even on the Today Show. This woman is an incredible wife and mother. Seriously, read her posts and you’ll be amazed. Her sister is caring for three of the children and has posted updates on her blog: cjanerun. But be warned, you too may find yourself captivated.
Anyone else have a blog they love to read?

No comments:
Post a Comment