Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Fun

Man, have I been missing out or what? I’m loving having a bike. We borrowed my sister-in-law’s bike trailer and have gone on several family bike rides.

Our new family hobby has come with quite the wish list: new bike for mom, bike trailer needed for Jason, bike rack so we can take the show on the road, and a hitch for the van so we can attach the needed bike rack.

3 comments:

Chrystie said...

Sounds so fun! Your bike looks great and it sounds wonderful to be able to exercise with the whole fam and not have to do it in the middle of the night like I have been doing lately.
I am actually kind of worried about how I am ever going to teach my kids to ride a bike up here on this hill...Arden just rides her trike in our relatively flat driveway, but I am sure that won't last much longer! Have fun on your cute new bike.

Holly said...

Chrystie, I think that’s part of the reason why riding a bike is such a new thing to me. Growing up we lived on a hill too (granted no where near as steep as yours) so riding bikes wasn’t something we did much. Your kids just might have to wait til they are thirty-something to discover the joys of riding.

Jackie said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your new bike. We have a bike trailer if you ever need to borrow one.

Post a Comment