My brother called from Utah yesterday and mentioned that they woke up to snow. We’re just now adjusting to the fact that it’s already fall; it’s hard to believe winter is just around the corner. The girls were excited to go outside yesterday and rake up the leaves around the yard.
Carly kept getting frustrated that Jason was running through the leaves and messing up her pile.
Carly kept getting frustrated that Jason was running through the leaves and messing up her pile.
Jason enjoyed having the leaves thrown up in the air and on top of his head.
Justin mentioned that 80% of the pictures I take are of Jason. I guess that might be true, but he’s just so darn cute.
1 comment:
I was just going to ask if you love Jason more than the girls, as I noticed all the pictures of him as well!
Post a Comment