Thursday, November 19, 2009

Surprise, surprise




6 comments:

Ben and Carrie said...

Hooray! Congrats, and.... I'm glad I was right! :) Now Jason and Mitch will have lots to complain about together having 3 sisters...well, when they can speak well enough to make complaints!

Very excited for you!

Bri said...

Congratulations! Although I was hoping for a boy, you have amazing girls, so why wouldn't you want another one?

Chrystie said...

Ok, so I am wrong...but YAY! Baby girlies are the sweetest. I am sure Jason will be okay being the only boy....(but you could always try for a boy one more time! ;) Congratulations you guys!!!

Camille said...

Congratulations!

Tolman Family said...

Yea! Congratulations!!!!

Jenn said...

Isn't it amazing what they can decipher from ultrasounds? I'm always amazed at seeing a little hand or foot. Well, it's definitely a good thing it's a girl because you just posted her ultrasound privates on your blog!

Post a Comment