Abigail’s first basketball season is coming to an end. She only has a few games left and then it’s on to spring soccer. She has the same fantastic coach that coaches her soccer team and many of the same girls from soccer have also been on her basketball team. They are a great group of girls and are easily the better team in the league. I was so glad I took the video camera to her game on Saturday cause she was on fire. She made at least seven baskets and has really come far for being her first time playing. You’d never know how nervous she gets before each game. In fact last week she told me she wished they only had practices and no games. Once she gets on the court though she clearly enjoys it.
1 comment:
Wow, Go Abigail! She's a star on the horizon. I can just see her in High School carrying the team to championships. Can't wait!
Post a Comment