We usually cut the kids’ hair ourselves, but for the first
haircut I’m pretty sure I’ve taken each of them to a professional. Last week it was time for Katie to get
her first haircut.
Her before shot:
She was super excited all the way there. She had her choice of sitting in a Navy
airplane or an NYPD police car.
She chose the airplane.
Every day since then she tells us multiple times, “I got my haircut in
airplane!”
Once that pink cape when on, Katie went into some sort of
emotionless trance until it was all over.
She wouldn’t talk to anyone (including me) and forget trying to get her
to smile.
Usually I leave chain salons disappointed, but the gal did a
great job and I was very happy with the results. We cut off 3-4 inches.
Is that a smile I see?
Yes, it is! A dum dum was
the perfect after haircut treat.
I gotta admit I got a little emotional seeing my baby girl growing
up right before my eyes. She
looked so much older. Love this
little girl – just wish she’s stop growing up so fast.







1 comment:
Her haircut turned out great. She really is adorable.
Post a Comment