Two of the many things I was looking forward to about our trip were: One, being kid-free and Two, being kid-free AND husband-free. On Monday Justin started his two day conference and on Monday I started my two day… well, I started MY two days. I’m a city girl. I love the crowds. I love riding the subway. I love the fast pace.
Monday was unusually warm – in the 60’s while Tuesday was snowing. The days flew by too quickly. I spent most of these two days shopping. I don’t love shopping, but how can you be in NYC and not shop? I was disappointed that I didn’t come home with everything I had hoped, but come to find out I have the same issues finding clothing in NYC that I do in Seattle.
Monday night Justin and I attended the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. It was, well, spectacular. The Rockettes are amazing… worth all the hype and boy can they kick! The show was fun and we’d definitely like to take the kids to it someday.
Monday was unusually warm – in the 60’s while Tuesday was snowing. The days flew by too quickly. I spent most of these two days shopping. I don’t love shopping, but how can you be in NYC and not shop? I was disappointed that I didn’t come home with everything I had hoped, but come to find out I have the same issues finding clothing in NYC that I do in Seattle.Monday night Justin and I attended the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. It was, well, spectacular. The Rockettes are amazing… worth all the hype and boy can they kick! The show was fun and we’d definitely like to take the kids to it someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment