Mike serves in a Spanish branch at church so we attended his branch meeting. Both Mike and Justin served missions in Spain so they could understand the meeting, but for me, not at all. It was interesting though.
After church Jen dropped us off at the train station to make our way into the city.
After church Jen dropped us off at the train station to make our way into the city.
We visited the New York City Temple (the building was closed so we only got as far as the front door).
Then we walked through Central Park. Even in the winter it was beautiful. There was so much to see. Such a dramatic change from the city.
That evening we met my favorite roommate from BYU for dinner. We hadn’t seen each other since I came to NYC to visit her over five years ago. We had a great time catching up. Over the past 10+ years so much has changed, yet we are still so much the same too. I guess I didn’t expect that. It was a great visit… this woman is amazing (talented, beautiful, strong, classy….)
No comments:
Post a Comment