Friday, July 27, 2012

FIVE!

I found this picture late last night as I was looking through our pictures from Sunriver.  Abigail took this while we were hanging out in the village one evening.  I thought it appropriate to share today because somehow, in spite of all my wishing and pleading, this little guy turns FIVE today.  I’m tearing up just typing that.  I love this kid!

Happy Birthday Buddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so much older! Getting to be one handsome boy! Love, Grandma in Hong Kong

Ben and Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Your little guy turning 5 means I have just a few months to prepare for my little guy to do the same thing... not cool! :) I agree with your mom- he is looking so grown up! (I know, not what you want to hear!) And what a good looking kid.

I've loved all your recent posts. You have been a posting machine. I love it. Your trip to Sunriver looked amazing, your 4th of July looked like so much fun, and all of your at home family activities are so sweet. Your family is amazing. Hope to get together with you guys soon! Call me!

Post a Comment