Drew was so excited for his first day of kindergarten. He still wasn’t used to early mornings
so I had to wake him up to get ready for school.
He was really looking forward to taking lunch to school and
has happily brought a cheese sandwich to school every single day since.
I walked with Katie and Drew to school.
Parents were invited to join the kindergartners at the
playground until the school bell rang.
We were then asked to walk them into the classroom and help them find
their seats and help them get settled.
When she announced it was time for hugs and kisses Drew gave me a quick
hug goodbye then went right back to coloring and didn’t give me a second
glance. I knew he would be totally
fine in kindergarten and that was further proof.
Drew is my only kiddo to attend kindergarten all day (it’s now
a state requirement now). I definitely
had mixed feelings about sending my youngest off to school all day, but we’ve
both been just fine. I thought I
would have a lot more time during the days to get things done then I have in
the past, but to be honest I haven’t felt that at all {evidence in my ability
to stay up to date on the blog}.





No comments:
Post a Comment