Monday, December 4, 2017

Back to School

Our summer was crazy busy, I think Abigail only had three of the ten weeks of summer that weren’t booked solid.  I’m not loving that we can no longer count on summer being chill and easy going.  Before we knew it it was time to go back to school.

School started on Wednesday, August 30 – the first day of school is pretty much the only day you can count on me to get out of bed and see each of the kids off to school. 

Since there wasn’t any seminary that first week, Abigail opted to meet up with friends at Starbucks before school (she’ll happily avoid taking the bus any day).

Just five days post-surgery 
   

Carly actually had a late start this year so the incoming sixth graders could have the school to themselves before the older classes showed up so Jason and Katie were the next to head off to school. 


I walked with Jason and Katie to school – also just a first day of school phenomenon.  They indulged me with a few pictures before heading off to class.


Carly spent the morning with friends – Chloe helped her curl her hair and then I drove them over to Livi’s house until it was time for them to head to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment