It feels like I should be able to say that this is the first birthday I have missed of one of my kiddos, but if you recall I missed several of Drew’s early birthdays cause I was off traveling so that wouldn’t quite be accurate. We always made up for the ones I missed and I guess we did that in this case as well. As mentioned Justin and I took Abigail out to dinner at Cheesecake Factory last week to celebrate her birthday. I sent her a funny postcard…
She has a thing for alpacas and this was one of my favorites…
I texted her a picture every 45 minutes throughout the day for each year of her life. She and her roommates got a kick out of them. It was so fun to look back at old pictures and hard to choose just one for each year.


While looking through old photos I stumbled across this picture she drew me – back in the day when she unashamedly expressed her admiration for me :)
She sent us several pictures that evening of her collecting several free birthday offers throughout the valley. A perfect way for a Fletcher birthday celebration, right? – Ha!
Here’s to Abigail’s last year as a “teen”ager! I’m so grateful for this girl and so excited to see what her future holds. It will be amazing!




















No comments:
Post a Comment