Saturday, April 3, 2021

Hawaii {Day 11} – Time to Head Home

We set alarms for 5:30am this morning so that we could get up and out in time to catch our flight. We had to return our rental car and get gas beforehand as well. We did a pretty good job hustling out of there and managing to fit everything in our bags including some of the leftover food. Our flight was uneventful - a technology fest for all for the kids. 



Until next time Hawaii!

Back in the PNW!

Our boogie boards made it back to the mainland!

Clearly we have no shame

We were so hungry by the time we landed so we said a quick “see you in a couple months” goodbye to Abigail and met up with Grandpa Fletcher outside of baggage claim and headed to Cafe Rio. It tasted so amazing! On our way to drop Grandpa off at his house we needed to pass near Crumbl where I knew they had some amazing featured flavors for the week so with a little encouragement from Mike I upgraded to a full dozen instead of just four. So yummy. 

 

I was anxious to get home and see if we had any damage from the recent snow storm like so many other homes in our neighborhood.  Thankfully we didn’t though we did have to dig our way through a bit of snow.


We attempted to unpack when we got home but we were so tired. Carly had a test she needed to take right away. As if JKD hadn’t had enough tech already they watched a show while Justin and I mustered what energy we had to put most of the stuff away. Unfortunately I still had to close my circles which resulted in my slowly, very slowly, walking around the house for an hour. Ugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment