I took Carly to get a haircut while we were in Utah. It had been over a year since she's even had a trim and although she has recently enjoyed being able to put it back in a ponytail, she's been wanting it cut short for awhile. I can handle a basic haircut myself but Carly's hair requires more than just a 5-minute improvisation. I took her to the closest chain hair cutting joint with a coupon in hand. I should know by now to avoid these places, I rarely come out happy with the result. I like the length but the style and quality of cut is lacking.
Let the record show that from this time forward I will take her to my trusted hair stylist and fork out the $10 for a decent haircut.
It was two years ago that we first cut her hair short – this was the look we were going for – BIG difference!
As we were driving back to my mom's Carly was telling us that it hurt. When we got home we saw red sores on her neck where it looks like a dull razor was used. So frustrating. Lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment