Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Reader Beware

I took over 1,000 pictures in Utah. With that many pictures I thought about just skipping the task of posting them on the blog. But I just can’t. One of our day trips while we were there was showing the kids around BYU. Justin has a great memory. Mine stinks. There was a point during the day that Justin commented that it’s too bad we didn’t keep a blog back then because then I’d have better luck remembering the experiences we had. I kept a scrapbook from that time in our lives but we didn’t write down any of the memories to go with them. So over the next few days I’m going to work on going through our recent pictures and posting a bit about the fun we had (I have to go in chronological order so I have a little to post pre-Utah as well).

No comments:

Post a Comment