We had our family
pictures taken back in September.
The last time we had pictures taken by a photographer was before Katie
was born – so it was long overdue.
I thought I’d share some of the better shots though I’ll save my
favorite picture of the family for this years Christmas card.










4 comments:
I love all of the pictures! They turned out so great. Beautiful family=beautiful pictures I suppose. I'm glad you're back to blogging.
Those pictures all look so good! I really like the clothes you picked, they look good together, but not too matchy-matchy. Nice job. What a beautiful family you have got there. Hope that you are doing okay through all these holidays missing your baby. Also, I can't believe how tall Abigail is getting! She is going to pass you up pretty quick.
Love all the pictures. They turned out so great. I agree that your outfits are awesome too- they coordinate so well. Love the colors.
Thanks ladies! We only had a week notice so everything we wore just came straight from what we already had - Katie's dress came from a box of hand-me-downs a new neighbor gave us. Nice to know it looks well thought out :)
Post a Comment