Thursday we returned to the
Gazebo for the most delicious breakfast on the island. More wicky sticks to entertain the kids
with while we waited for our order.
I’m pretty proud of the flower I made for Katie.
We decided to try something else
on the menu that had rave reviews – the fried rice. Jason, Abigail, and Katie again shared banana pancakes and
Carly helped Justin and I eat that mound of rice and three delicious white
chocolate macadamia nut pancakes - and I say still say delicious even though my
pancakes were slightly undercooked in the middle today.
Justin took Abigail to check out
Honolua Bay while the rest of us played around at the pool.
They had to walk through the
jungle a bit to get to the bay.
Apparently people are ten times
more likely to be killed by falling coconuts than by sharks. Though there were three reported shark
attacks in the month prior to our arrival, but since they weren’t killed I
guess that doesn’t count?
They chose the perfect day to go
snorkeling at Honolua Bay, the water was clear and calm and they saw lots of
amazing sea life.
Views of the bay from above
Later that afternoon while Katie
snuck in a nap, Justin took the big kids to D.T. Fleming Beach with the boogie
boards to ride the waves.
Then it was back to the pool
until the sun set.











1 comment:
We loved Honolua Bay! We got a picture of that exact same green sign.
And I'd have to say... I'd rather die by coconut than by shark, personally. :)
Post a Comment