Friday, August 12, 2016

Cub Camp & Cans {August 9}

Jason’s first day of Cub Scout Day Camp was today.  He will be there every day this week from 9am-4pm.  Lots of fun to be had.

I spent all day looking at possible vacations – getting passports was just the motivation we needed.

Things are winding down in the trash cleaning business.  I haven’t put out any advertising since the very first post on our neighborhood facebook page so we haven’t had any new people signing up recently.  I think Carly is okay with that and has enjoyed not having containers scheduled on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  Carly had a light load of containers today with just 5 containers (which is still a 6+ hour day).

Abigail had a friend over this afternoon.  She was the only one with a youth activity tonight, but once again it had to be altered due to the less than ideal weather.  Her swim party turned out to be more of a game night, but she still had a great time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment