Getting the kids passports has been on my to-do
list for ages. Abigail, Carly and
Jason each had passports but they expired two years ago (kids passports only
last five years and we got them for the Fletcher Caribbean cruise in 2009). The process for passports is no
joke – both parents need to be there, paperwork filled out, passport photos in
hand, and a checkbook ready to shell out some cash. We don’t have any travel plans, but we have a few trips in
mind before Abigail leaves for college – only four short years away!
After piano lessons I took the kids to Costco for
passport photos – Drew didn’t want to cooperate so I had to bribe him with
ice-cream which we ate while we waited for the photos to process. Justin met us during his lunch break at
the court house. Thankfully there
wasn’t a line, but it still took a while for the gal to put all the paperwork
in order.
The girls each made a treat that afternoon. Carly made frozen chocolate dipped
bananas and Abigail made Oreo truffles.
After Jason’s FHE lesson on service, Carly’s chosen FHE activity was
watching having a family movie night.
We watched a strange animated version of Tarzan. I sure love a day I can check something
off my to-do list.

No comments:
Post a Comment