Monday, August 8, 2016

Thursday {August 4}

My legs have finally healed enough that I was able to catch a class at the gym this morning.  When I got home my legs were all bubbly – the top layer of skin is fried dead so the sweat couldn’t escape.  I’m a picker by nature so I didn’t mind spending the next half hour peeling away skin so my pores could breathe.

I didn’t feel up to spending the afternoon in the sun at Lake Wilderness with friends, but Carly was able to go down with friends and had a great time.


This evening was Back to Camp night at the stake center.  The turn out was pretty small; however, the girls enjoyed reconnecting with some of the friends they’d made at camp.  I’m excited to get a link to all the pictures taken at camp.  So far all we have are pictures (that I scanned) of their units taken on the first day of camp. 


Carly went straight from the camp activity to our local outdoor movie night at the park with friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment