This afternoon Jason had his nine year well-child
checkup with the pediatrician. We
snuck in a lunch date at MOD pizza beforehand and I snuck this funny picture.
No surprise that Jason’s stats pegged him as tall
and thin:
Height:
4’ 10.5” (99th percentile)
Weight:
80 lbs (89th percentile)
Besides a small collection of warts on his left
foot {ewe} he is doing great health and developmental wise. I needed the doctor to fill out forms
for both Jason and Katie to have epipens at school as well as sending in new prescriptions
to our pharmacy. The doctor was
getting a little flustered and made a comment that he’s missing an X chromosome
and can’t do more than one thing at a time. He asked Jason if his Mom or Dad is better at doing more
than one thing at a time and I was SHOCKED when Jason said that Justin was
better at multi-tasking. You
better believe we had a little chat about that afterward. I insisted Jason give me one example of
his Dad multi-tasking and his reply, “He can drive and be on his phone”. Ah-Oh! A gentle reminder about a recent run in his Dad had with a
bus pretty much invalidated that example and I was sure to point out that it
was against the law as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment