Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Boston {Day 4}

So here’s where I stopped taking notes during the trip and now a month later I can’t remember what we did.  So I suppose I’ll just go off of what pictures I took.  Justin had classes all day again.  It was raining today so I enjoyed binge watching some reality tv and got in a good workout at the gym.  The hotel didn’t have a gym of it’s own; however, hotel guests could use a cool nearby gym free of charge.  It was pretty empty so I was able to find a quiet room after to get in a good stretch. 


Justin had a work thing in the evening as well – he brought up some yummy strawberries and macarons when it was finished.  After we gobbled them up we tried to go back down to the conference rooms for more but it had already been cleaned up.  We ate dinner at a little café on Boylston Street and walked around the Boston Public Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment