Here we are 15 days into the New Year and I've already posted 15 times (including this here post).
But since I'm here, I do have a little something I want to remember from yesterday and if it's not written down it likely won't be remembered.
Since Abigail celebrated an odd birthday, instead of a friend party she got to choose a fun activity to do as a family. So last night we all went swimming. Unfortunately cameras were not allowed in the pool area so picture the following:
The girls having a blast going down the waterside and playing on floaties in the lap pool.
Jason with blue lips and trembling little legs, but not an utter of complaint in the three hours we were there.
Katie and I hanging out in the lazy river for an hour. My upper body relaxing in a tiny tube and Katie laying across my chest completely content and still.
After watching Abigail belly flop off the diving board I witnessed Justin dive for the first time ever (and he's not half bad).
So not to post completely pictureless, here's a snapshot off my phone of Abigail enjoying her free birthday sundae at Red Robin this afternoon.
2 comments:
I love all the posts- you will never regret posting a lot. You are a great writer and have a great blog. Very impressive.
Thanks for updating your pictures!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment