Carly’s lacrosse season concluded on Saturday, June 2nd with
a four game jamboree. It’s
unfortunate that Justin and I missed it (we were in Sunriver) because according
to her coach Carly played really well in all four games. Her team officially finished the season
undefeated 15-0. I only made a few
games this season, but I can attest that Carly’s confidence on the field has
increased substantially this year.
She’s become a fantastic lacrosse player.
Carly and Chloe after a
game in March
Near the end of season the team swapped out a few of their
practices for a conditioning hike.
On May 3 they hiked Rattlesnake.
At the May 12 game Carly was chosen by the other team for
the “Honor of the Game Award” – that was a particularly sunny day. I like this after picture of Carly and
Chloe.
During this game she was asked to participate in the
face-off at least four times. This
is when two players scrap for the ball and flick it out to their
teammates.
One of the parents took some funky pictures at one of the
games. I kind of like this one and
I pretty sure that’s Carly on the far left.
Going into this season Carly thought this would be her last
year playing and that she wouldn’t pursue lacrosse in high school. After such a strong season I think
she’s rethinking that :)












No comments:
Post a Comment