This morning I took a vanload of girls up to Ensign
Ranch for Girls Camp. I prefer to
take clean girls up rather than bring stinky girls home :) This is Carly’s first
year and Abigail’s third. Abigail
brought her close friend Megan with her this year and I’m so excited to hear
about her experience. I have
several friends at camp as unit counselors this year so I was anxious to see if
either of my girls would be in their units. When we arrived at camp we were THRILLED to see that Carly
was assigned with Susanne and has a couple close friends in the same unit –
she’s going to have SO much fun!
The camp theme is Be Loyal to the Royal Within and each
unit has a different sub-theme. I
don’t remember the exact name of Carly’s unit, but it’s Star Wars based and her
counselors all had on fun Princess Leia headband buns. On the way up Abigail said if there was
a Cinderella unit she wanted it.
Lucky girl got her wish.
She and Megan also have some great friends with them. I’m seriously so excited for them.
Our first quiet night at home sans tween/teenagers
was knicksed when a close friend’s toddler cut open her face when a piece of
furniture fell on her. I stayed at
their house for several hours while their other kiddos slept so they could be
at the hospital together while their sweet little girl got stitches. So, so scary.

No comments:
Post a Comment