Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sunday {July 24}

Ward Conference was great today.  We have an awesome Stake Presidency and this is their last round of ward conferences before they get released.  They spent the last hour+ answering any questions we had. I love that they do that each conference.  I appreciate their openness and honesty.  I love that these wise men don’t have all the answers.  Sometimes I feel like I know so little of the gospel – I’ve learned it all before and I believe it, but with my poor memory I don’t often remember facts, quotes and scriptures.  Some may view that lack of knowledge as naïve and blind.  However, I do remember many times in my life, like today, where I’ve felt the spirit so strongly that I know that this church is true and I’m so very grateful to be able to raise my family with that knowledge.

The girls spent the afternoon preparing for camp, primary focused on making tutus (totally unnecessary, but something fun they are excited to wear around camp).  


Tonight Jason played his first solo game of Settlers of Catan with Justin, Abigail, Carly and I.  He loved it and I appreciated that he didn’t get at all frustrated when I skunked them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment