Today was much like many others – normal Tuesday morning workout – I sure enjoy being able to do these outside with my workout ladies. We had a light sprinkle today, but it actually felt nice. The rain held off long enough for K&D to go for a bike ride while I walked after I got home. I also got down our bigger bike for Drew and he did great. It will take a little getting used to because the brakes are now on the handlebars and it has gears as well. His little hands have to stretch quite a bit to brake and shift but I think he’ll catch on just fine.
We did a little straightening up this afternoon. Aside from our big DI pile we finally have reclaimed most of the upstairs hallway/landing – we’ll see how long that lasts. Carly made some chocolate peanut butter chip cookies this afternoon with some expired chips she found in our cupboard. And since AJ&K can’t eat any of them, Katie decided to make a giant chocolate chocolate chip cookie for her and Jason (Abigail was at work and missed out). Jason made some homemade pasta sauce for dinner tonight – easy peesy. Our kitchen was hopping today.
We’re still trying to make our way through our board games and tonight I had some reluctant Spot It players. It was just Drew and I when we started but by the end AC&K had joined the fun. It helped that we were playing in the girls room so they saw all the fun we were having – ha!
- May 12: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 17,512 with 975 deaths. In a press conference today our governor said the earliest phase 2 could begin is June 1st and it is dependent on testing and contact tracing. He also stated that when restaurants open one of the 13 criteria they need to meet is to “create a daily log of customers and maintain that daily log for 30 days, including telephone/email contact information, and time in.” Yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment