Monday, May 18, 2020

COVID Day 66 – Sunday, May 17

I slacked on my scripture reading this past week so I crammed it all in this morning so I could be prepared for our CFM lesson today.  It seemed everyone was running slow this morning so we didn’t gather downstairs until after 11am for sacrament.  Carly was in charge of the CFM lesson and when we all gathered in the family room after sacrament to discuss Mosiah 25-28 Carly realized she’d prepared a lesson based on last weeks chapters instead – “I thought it sounded familiar”, she commented – Ha!  So we postponed the lesson until later in the afternoon so she could read and prepare a discussion on the next few chapters of Mosiah.

I decided not to wait until the end of the day to squeeze in a walk so I headed out – after I was home and showered Justin and JKD decided they were going to go on a walk as well.  


Abigail and Carly, per usual, passed and spent most of the afternoon on devices in their room.  Today was the last day of the Comcast week-long watch-a-thon – we recently cancelled our cable, but this past week we had access to tons of free movies and shows so we’ve been cramming a few in when we can – including McFarland, USA which we watched as a family (the whole family!) this afternoon.


We’ve decided we need to get a bigger couch in the bonus room for family movie nights. These kids are getting too big!

  • May 17: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 18,611 with 1,002 deaths.  

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

McFarland USA is a good show! Doesn't it make you want to go for a run, Holl?

Post a Comment