Wednesday, May 27, 2020

COVID Day 74 – Monday, May 25 (Memorial Day)

This might be the most uneventful Memorial Day of my life.  It was a cold rainy day so doing anything outside wasn’t at all enticing.  Jason and Katie did go out on a bike ride around Lake Alice and the YMCA in order to earn some tech time – though they didn’t have to put forth too much effort because Carly agreed to pick them up so they didn’t have to ride back home uphill.  They came home MUDDY, but I’m so glad they were willing to go do that together.

I spent ALL DAY Legoing – I probably logged over 8 hours in the bonus room working on putting together sets.  Drew was the kiddo most into it today and he and I teamed up and worked on the same set for a while.  Justin even got in on the action – though he seems to choose the smallest set possible.  I’ll take whatever help we can get though so any effort is appreciated.  I can’t wait until we can clean up and actually vacuum that room.  

I didn’t take a single picture today, but when I mentioned via Marco Polo to some friends about my Lego filled weekend one sent me this meme which is absolutely perfect for my weekend.


  • May 25: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 20,181 with 1,078 deaths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment