Saturday, May 16, 2020

COVID Day 64 – Friday, May 15

Today was a cloudy, dry day so I asked A&C to get out on the tennis courts.  We got a notification that the courts were open for groups of 2 if they aren’t from the same household.  Abigail met up with Nicole to play after her seminary call this morning and then Carly and I played in the afternoon.  We usually don’t keep score so it’s low pressure and just fun to get outside and hit some balls back and forth.

I got home just in time to get K&D situated for their virtual piano lesson.  Katie actually has class calls at 3pm each Friday which is the same time as piano lessons so Drew goes first and then Katie has her lesson after her call.

Drew and I needed to spend a little time today catching up on his homework.  He had to make a little collage about himself and what’s important to his family and record it for his teacher.  We kept it very simple and printed out some clipart images.  Our believe in God and our activity in the church are probably the most defining part of our family.  I was sad that even in first grade Drew was hesitant to share that with his classmates. He did it though and it was fun for him to listen to his classmates and hear a few other kiddos share their belief in God.


I spent several hours editing pictures.  I finished converting all the images the girls wanted from our shoot on Wednesday and Abigail and I went through the pictures with her friends and figured out which ones I should edit for that group. I really do love photography and would still like to upgrade my gear and improve my skills.  It does take a lot of time though, especially when you take over 2,000 images in a two day period.

Carly and I watched Hope Floats after she finished her homework tonight.  I love a good classic chick flick!

  • May 15: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 18,288 with 1000 deaths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment