Today flew by! I slept in until nearly 10am – perhaps to some that would be outrageous, but to me it is glorious. Justin and I decided to get in some exercise early today so I wouldn’t have to worry about it later in the day. Jason, Katie and Drew rode their bikes around the Lake Alice loop and Justin and I walked. Jason wasn’t excited about being forced to exercise to earn electronics so he took off on his own and was home long before the rest of us. With Katie and Drew on bikes Justin and I had to walk pretty fast to keep them in our sights, we even had to run at times and on other occasions they would turn around and bike back to us.
At one point I ended up riding Drew’s little bike – I didn’t think I would be able to manage…
We have these foxglove flowers ALL OVER the place. Katie thought they were so pretty.
We’ve walked and biked the loop many times and this time deiced to circle back to the property some members of our old ward are building a house on. I knew they would be working on putting in their porch today and I wanted to say hi and check out the place in person. They even gave us a tour of the inside. It is a beautiful custom home on five acres.
Our detour got us home much later than expected. I quickly showered and then we headed to the church for the drive-thru ice-cream activity the primary had organized to kick of the start of summer.
Abigail was gone all day celebrating her bestie, Kalli’s birthday – Abigail had her first sleepover last night so they could go to IHOP at 3am. Carly babysat all day today for two different families. Over the last three days she’s made nearly $400 by babysitting – ka-ching!
Abigail had signed the two of us up to deliver donuts to the men in the ward for Father’s Day, but since she was busy with friends Katie went with me. I was so grateful that Katie was willing to do all the running up to the doors and all I had to do was drive around.
Earlier this week Abigail’s tennis partner – Kassi decided to throw a prom tonight and invited Abigail and her group of friends to join the fun. The girls quickly ordered dresses and were excited to get all dressed up. Only one of their guy friends decided to come. Lucky guy!
Abigail asked me to take pictures beforehand and it was my first big event with my new camera – I love it! Such an improvement from my old camera. I spent the rest of the night editing photos so everyone could have them if they wanted to share or use them on social media.
Glad Abigail and her friends were able to have one final Senior celebration. Sounds like they had an amazing time, saw a lot of friends and topped off the evening with a firework show under the stars.
- June 20: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 28,680 with 1,270 deaths.











No comments:
Post a Comment