Monday, June 22, 2020

COVID Day 98 – Thursday, June 18

I got behind on my journaling this week so I don’t remember much about today.  There was some Legoing involved – it had been a few days and I was glad to make some progress.

Justin wanted to go for a bike ride in the afternoon. I was still really sore from my workout on Tuesday so I told him I’d go but wouldn’t ride home.  I stayed true to my word and even took the steeper route home up death hill so I wouldn’t even be tempted to try to ride up it.  I was exhausted when we got home and relaxed in my hammock for a little while before showering.

Carly made dinner tonight after babysitting – flatbread pizza is an easy meal for put together especially when your Mom premakes the chicken for you.  Carly avoids any meals that require her to cook meat.

Drew and I legoed a bit after dinner before I headed over to my friend Andrea’s house to pow-wow with some girlfriends.  Tonight the topics were heavy – politics, BLM, church policies, etc…  Love that I have friends who can discuss a wide variety of topics – I love their perspectives and acceptance of others.

Justin apparently took K&D to the courts to play some basketball.  Jason says he has missed being able to play, but for some reason unbeknownst to me he didn’t join them.  Hopefully he’ll be able to get together with friends soon.


  • June 18: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 27,601 with 1,255 deaths.   

No comments:

Post a Comment