Wednesday, June 10, 2020

COVID Day 88 – Monday, June 8

Because I spent so much time with the family this weekend it seemed I had a lot I needed to get done today.  I spent a little time this morning working on the new puzzle Katie and Drew got started, but mostly I was in the office attacking my to-do list.  Justin took Katie and Drew with him on his workout around lunch time – they rode bikes while he ran laps.  

This afternoon I finally got to play around with my new camera.  I love it!  It’s going to take some time to get everything set up the way I want it and to familiarize myself with the new features and button placement but it’s amazing. I’ve been waiting years to upgrade.

J on the Wii, Katie watching a show and Drew observing

Precisely where you will find Carly 92% of the day

The other 8% of the day (notice there is still a device in hand) - I'm kidding, but just a bit

Drew has been watching lots of videos about the cruise we are hoping to go on in December

Today was cold, but dry so I pleaded with Carly to play tennis with me.  Thankfully she conceded and joined everyone at Jeanne Hansen Park.  Jason, Justin, Carly and I played tennis a bit and when it started to sprinkle Jason, Katie and Drew rode their bikes home.  I decided to let Justin and Carly hit around and I walked laps around the track for exercise.  


I ended up working on our current puzzle until midnight while Justin was working in our room.

  • June 8: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 24,354 with 1,176 deaths.   Today we passed 110,000+ deaths in the United States with over 1.9 million cases.

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment