Katie and Drew joined me this morning as I was waking up and immediately ushered me into the bonus room to work on Legos – and there I stayed most of the day, clear up until Abigail declared dinner was ready. It’s insane. Really, I understand that.
I took a short break in the afternoon to take Jason down to his school to pick up the stuff he’d left in his locker and return his choir and basketball uniforms. Everything was done curbside. The staff had cleaned out everyone’s lockers and had them bagged and labeled. They were standing outside wearing face masks and we passed items through open windows. Such a strange end to the school year.
Abigail made sweet & sour chicken for dinner – it was so yummy.
I asked Carly to braid my hair one last time before I get it cut short again. It’s not long by any means, but long enough to get two little, grey braids.
- June 15: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 26,531 with 1,231 deaths. King County applied for phase 2 of Safe Start recovery plan which would allow more re-opening of businesses. The state is expected to process the application this week, and King County could move to Phase 2 as early as Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment