Tuesday, June 9, 2020

COVID Day 87 – Sunday, June 7

The timing today felt off all day – we slept in and didn’t get around to having sacrament until 2pm, followed by CFM.  Somewhere in there we finished another puzzle.  


Then we watched a movie – Spies in Disguise which was actually quite funny.  Jason found some balloons and the kids had fun playing with those….


Leftover pizza and donuts for lunch/dinner after we broke our fast.  Then a game of monopoly with Justin, Katie and Drew.  Jason was going to play but didn’t get the piece he wanted so that was the end to that.  It was more fun than I anticipated, but that’s probably only because I won.  We’re still trying to make our way through all our games. 


We saw a couple pictures from Abigail’s Sunriver adventures.  After they had “cabin church” they visited an alpaca farm and did a short hike at Smith Rock.


After Katie and Drew went to bed Justin and I relearned how to play Thurns and Taxis with Jason.  It was a really fun rediscovery, and not just because I won again (wink).  Then after Jason went to bed Justin and I watched another episode of Sherlock.  So where was Carly all day?  In her room, but phoneless today.  Still couldn’t sway her into joining us for any games and she was taking a practice ACT test when we watched the movie.

  • June 7: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 24,041 with 1,161 deaths.  

No comments:

Post a Comment