I had some pretty vivid dreams last night and woke up around 6am feeling pretty awake; however, that’s much too early for me even if I was feeling refreshed so I willed myself back to sleep until 7:30am which is still much earlier than I’m used to these days. The early morning gave me some time to read some of our next chapters in Alma and go through emails before getting up and moving for the day.
I discovered this morning that I can’t open any of the RAW files from my new camera until I upgrade my photoshop software – I’ve known this was coming and haven’t updated my mac operating system for the same reason, but alas it’s time. Unfortunately Adobe now only has subscription based plans that you pay for monthly which means you don’t actually own anything once you quit paying monthly. I’d much rather pay once and use it until it’s completely obsolete. Anyhow, decisions to be made about exactly what my needs are…
After lunch JK&D and I went to play tennis. The kids rode their bikes to our neighborhood park, but unfortunately someone had just arrived and claimed the court. So they rode down to the YMCA courts and all three of those courts were taken. So I had them ride to Carmichael park which thankfully was empty. The idea was for Jason and I to play tennis and K&D to ride bikes – that only lasted about 20 minutes and then K&D wanted in on the action. Just image how that went with two complete tennis novices, one slightly tennis-familiar tween, and a mediocre tennis-loving adult. It was a zoo. We played around for about 20 minutes and then it started to pour so we had to quickly call it quits and load up the bikes on the back of the van and head home.
Once again Drew spend lots of time looking at cruises. The kid is obsessed!
This is the first week we haven’t had a meal plan in place so we’ve been winging it and I dislike that VERY much. It’s been so nice to know ahead of time what we’ll be eating for dinner and who will be preparing it. I really hope we can continue to have the kids cooking regularly throughout the summer. Gotta get back on that ASAP!
We watched the third High School Musical movie (FHJKD) after dinner and then Justin and Jason played another round of chess before bed.
A fun fact is that Snoqualmie once again ranked as Washington’s safest city for the third year in a row. Safewise complied FBI Crime Report statistics and population data to rank cities across the state of Washington (and the U.S. and other states as well).
I really do love where we live!
- June 10: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 24,779 with 1,194 deaths.


No comments:
Post a Comment