I sure love a Saturday without early morning commitments. Katie and Drew started a 1000 piece puzzle several days ago and hadn’t made much progress so I ended up spending a few hours working on that with them this morning. I found a couple rando pictures on my phone from this morning.
Carly was supposed to cook today but is going out on her first official date tonight so Jason winged lunch by heating up some chicken nuggets in the air fryer. After lunch we moved the action upstairs to try to wrap up the Lego situation. We finished all the sets that we have instructions to, but now we have to figure out what other sets we have and get those put together. I discovered we have a advent calendar set from Christmas 2017 so I looked up the instructions and got to working on that. I pretty much Legoed the entire afternoon and evening. There’s something about putting my mind to completing something and just going full force on it. Wish I could say we are done, but Jason discovered that amongst the Legos given to us is a massive Ninjago set. I’ve already done one of those big sets and I’m kinda dreading another, especially since I have no idea if there’ll be a bunch of missing pieces. We’ve really only had a few missing pieces from all of our sets.
Carly had a lot of fun on her date – they went to dinner at Panera Bread and then rode electric scooters around Lake Sammamish, capping off the night at her dates house for brownies. I didn’t want to embarrass her by taking a picture when he picked her up so I told her she owed me a picture from the evening when she got home.
Today I reached 100 days of closing my activity circles on my watch. I originally just wanted to keep my friend Andrea motivated to keep going on her goal to beat my previous record of 63 days, but then when she stopped I decided to go for 100, but then she mentioned her husband’s record is 110 days I decided to beat it. I have no idea why. I didn’t tell either of them I was going for it. Again, I think it’s just me setting my mind to doing something and doing it. I am so looking forward to not having to exercise everyday – 11 days to go!
- June 13: Confirmed cases in Washington state – 25,834 with 1,217 deaths.





No comments:
Post a Comment