February 15th was a BIG day! When I woke up I started looking at my phone and saw a post on Instagram from my friend Tara that her son had gotten into BYU in the fall. I jumped out of bed and ran into Abigail’s room and woke her up telling her to go and check her email. She moved much slower than I would have liked and very nonchalantly stated that she had been accepted. I was thrilled and expressed much more enthusiasm than she did. She was super chill as usual however as she heard from friends throughout the day her enthusiasm definitely shined through.
We took some fun pictures to commemorate the occasion (and post on social media).
I would have been just as happy had she gotten into BYU-Idaho, UVU, or any other university she wanted to attend, but BYU-Provo was IT for her and so I was overjoyed that she will have that opportunity. She’s going to have an amazing experience there. Go Cougars!







No comments:
Post a Comment