Monday, March 9, 2020

DEFY – Flying Circus

We bought groupons for DEFY (and I was able to get the groupon price cut in half for an additional discount) and decided to go on December 26 – the day after Christmas.  Apparently everyone thinks the day after Christmas will be crazy and hectic but thankfully that was not the case.  Most of the kids have been in the past with friends, but this was the first time for Justin, Carly and myself.  You have to wear special grip socks while playing, we brought a few with us and they didn’t make buy the few that we were lacking – yay!

In addition to jumping, dodging, shooting, climbing and swinging around we hit up two different chick-fil-a’s to redeems free items and to get into their systems.  We also made some returns at Target and Nordstrom Rack which again were MUCH less busy than I ever wouldn’t expected for the day after Christmas.  

Jason didn’t think we would have any fun without friends, but I feel confident that we proved him wrong. Great day with the family! 


Thanks Abigail for putting together a fun video! 
(Next time I’ll take videos horizontally so you don’t have to work with weird vertical clips)

No comments:

Post a Comment