The kids enjoyed working on their school work online today then lunches through the school program. Jason and I went through his closet today which is definitely the easiest of all the kids since he’s never had very many clothes and what he did have was stolen on our Alaska trip last summer. Ha! He also emptied all of his shelves, dusted and then got rid of some things. The girls also needed my input as they purged some of their clothing as well.
I learned this morning from my regular Marco Polos with my friends that my friend Sommer was going to Costco this morning. I asked her to pick up a big bag of spinach for us since I realized I was out and I needed it for dinner. She saved the day and we enjoyed gnocchi soup and homemade French bread for dinner. When Sommer dropped off the spinach I lent her some puzzles for her family to enjoy. We love these bright fun puzzles.
K&D once again enjoyed listening to Olaf’s good night story online. So fun.
Jason had a zoom call with his quorum as a “youth activity” tonight. Justin ran a few church errands and also had an online meeting. The girls each watched their own separate shows tonight.
- March 24 - The State Department of Health reported a new total of 123 deaths from 2,469 cases. The Summer Olympics in Tokyo were postponed.


No comments:
Post a Comment